BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

GOALS

410pm jan 25, 2012
EMOTIONS/MOOD: well i feel very guilty for how i have been acting this week. i feel useless and i actually feel like i want to cry but nothing is happening.

goals - we all have them right? if we dont then we need to find some so we have something to continue and fight for.... here are some ive made just now but i have a real goals list in a special notebook to be worked on every month then evaluate my progress...

GOALS:
  1. deal with myself without falling back to negative behaviors (ie cutting, purging etc...)
  2. get myself out of this funk im in and start fighting again... (i feel like somewhere somehow i put myself in the situation and thinking that if im going to treatment anyway why not do what helps right now?)
  3. get paperwork for school printed, signed and faxed back to ac. counselor
  4. go to the gym - maybe be social even in zumba... i havent been since issues with my toe, then that was fixed and i broke my left pinky toe... need to make myself go and make myself talk to soomeone even if it is the boys' dr at least it is some and better than what ive been doing... ive become a REAL hider and seclusive to mostly my room or the kitchen/bathroom.
  5. work on food safety issue and drink saafety issues too
  6. finish the blanket for my friend so  i can mail it next week
  7. accept i have to and need too go into treatment
  8. work on info for admission to treatment.
so although i know i had a really important goal to put here is why i even made this post but until i can remember this is what i have for now.

(btw - still doing well with day 1)
     
 

0 comments: